'Tis the season for Christmas parties! Here's a quick update on dates for year groups and how we are running parties this year.
- All parties will be Covid-19 secure so each class will have their own party in their room - year group bubbles will not mix.
- This year, we will not be asking for any donations of party food or drinks - staff have been allocated a budget to cover these and a small gift for every child.
- Children can wear their own clothes on their Christmas party Day - no donations are expecting or required. Please come dressed ready to party as there will not be any changing facilities available during the day.
- Nursery, Reception and Year One will be popping out to our Wooden Lodge on the KS2 playground to see a 'special visitor' - this visit will be appropriately socially distanced in bubbles during the AM/PM sessions.
- Party Dates
- Nursery, Reception, Years 1 and 2 - Wednesday 16th December
- Years 3, 5 and 6 - Thursday 17th December
- Year 4 - Friday 18th December
- Please remember - no Christmas cards or toys to be brought into school this year.